Welcome to the Community!

Hello, everyone and welcome!

After much contemplation, I’ve decided to give these forums a chance. While I don’t know if they will succeed, I wanted to create a space for discussion surrounding air quality and adjacent matters. Forums seem to be a thing of the past, but after trying every platform out there, I found that none quite fit my vision, I decided to give this a shot with the hopes that it can become a place that fosters discussion and ideas.

As the creator of this space, I’ve had one vision: to foster a welcoming, inclusive, and engaging environment where like-minded individuals - passionate about air quality, our health and our environment - can come together to share ideas and information and support each other.

To ensure that our forum remains a positive and productive place for everyone, I want to emphasize our most important rule: treat each other with kindness and respect. The heart of our community lies in our ability to engage in meaningful conversations, learn from one another, and foster connections based on mutual respect. We all have the same interests here, and while some opinions will differ, I believe we all have the same goal.

Here are our community guidelines to keep in mind:

1. Be Respectful: Insults, rudeness, discrimination, or any form of disrespect will not be tolerated. Everyone here deserves to be treated with kindness. Disagreements might happen, but they should always be handled civilly and with consideration for the other person’s perspective.
  2. Maintain a Friendly Environment: Our forum is a place for enthusiasts to come together and share their passion for air quality and adjacent matters. Let’s ensure it remains a welcoming space for everyone.
  3. No Spam: Please refrain from posting spam or engaging in any form of advertising without permission. Our forum is for discussion and information sharing, not commercial promotion.
  4. Follow General Forum Etiquette: This includes using the search function before posting questions to avoid duplicates, staying on topic in threads, and using clear and concise titles for your posts.

Anyone found disrupting our community’s atmosphere by violating these rules will face consequences, including being banned from the forum. These measures are in place to protect the integrity of our discussions and the well-being of our members.

Creating a supportive, informative, and friendly environment requires effort from all of us. By adhering to these guidelines, we can ensure that the forum remains a valuable resource and a positive space for all air quality enthusiasts.

Thank you for being a part of our community and for contributing to a respectful and engaging forum experience.

Ethan

1 Like

Hi Ethan
Having followed your masking reviews in the past, i was wondering if you had done anything in the area of portable air purifiers? Seems like they are a great EAQ and post Covid trend that has maintained momentum, where masking of individuals has fallen off. Purifiers do all the work to respond to the measures made by the sensors (thanks for initiative by the way) by making our lives healthier.
Nick

Hi Nick,

It’s great to hear from you. I don’t currently have many air purifier reviews (portable or otherwise), but I am interested in this field and would like to get more involved in it.

I have seen a big increase in the number of portable air purifiers on the market in the past year or so. It now seems like there are tens of good options and it’s hard to know where to start!

I will hopefully begin with a few of these portable devices towards the later half of this year.

Thankyou for having me. Fresh air is definitely something i need :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome. Thank you for joining! Please feel free to create a thread for any questions you may have.